Bosch condensing tankless technology
Bosch condensing gas tankless water heaters are ultra efficient systems. Unlike traditional non-condensing water heaters, a condensing unit captures latent condensation heat from exhaust gas and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water, making Bosch condensing tankless water heaters 10% more efficient than a traditional tankless water heater.
- Superior aluminum and copper heat exchanger construction captures 10% more heat energy than a traditional tankless water heater
- Modulating burner design with uniform flame coverage ensures greater efficiency and performance
- Built-in turbulators reduce scale build up
- Digital control panel and the ability to adjust output temperatures in precise 2°F increments is especially important in homes with children and elderly family members
- Clean combustion process achieves up to 98% thermal efficiency and reduces NOx emissions ahead of 2012 SCAQMD regulations
Bosch solar thermal systems
Bosch solar panels use the power of direct and diffused sunlight, and convert it to heat to produce hot water and space heating for your home or business.
The solar panels are designed to work with a energy-efficient Bosch tankless or condensing boiler back-up system, however it will also work with existing heating systems that utilize a hot water storage tank.
- A well-sized solar panel system can produce up to 100% of your hot water needs
- On average, you can save as much as 60% of your annual energy costs for domestic hot water
- Bosch solar panels are available in portrait and landscape versions to suit a variety of roof sizes and shapes
- Designed to produce residential and commercial domestic hot water as well as space heating and pool heating
Bosch heat pump electric water heater
The Compress Heat Pump Electric Water Heater shares similar technology as an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator. How does this work? Instead of the cooling effect created in a refrigerator, Bosch utilizes this technology in reverse mode to heat the water. By using a specially designed pump, compressor and heat exchanger system, the heat is transferred from the surrounding air to the water stored in a well insulated storage tank. The result is efficient hot water and zero emissions.
- Ultra efficient with proven technology
- Zero emissions
- Energy Star qualified
- Simple installation requires standard plumbing and electrical connections same as for traditional electric water heaters
- Easy to read LCD display allows for easy operation for ideal temperature, efficiency and demand settings
- Ducting option increases efficiency and makes Bosch Compress the quietest unit in the market
- 10 Year limited parts warranty
- Available late 2010. Final product design and specifications are subject to change without notice