Simple Maintenance and Reliable Operation
Buderus domestic hot water tanks offer features that provide for ease of installation, simple maintenance and reliable operation. All Thermoglaze models are equipped with a magnesium anode rod for protection against corrosion, a drain for easy maintenance, and have adjustable screw-on feet for leveling. An easy-access cover aids in cleaning and maintaining the coil and tank interior.
S and SU Series - Buderus Thermoglaze Single-Coil Tanks
Buderus’ four single coil indirect DHW storage tank models S32, SU54, SU80 and SU100 offer easy installation and simple maintenance to provide excellent value at a competitive price.
- All tanks feature an aesthetic white cover design, patented Thermoglaze® enamel interior and magnesium anode rod for optimal service life
- Models SU80 and SU100 have a large front clean out port for easy maintenance and a second magnesium anode rod for extended tank life*
- Available capacities 30, 51, 77 and 98 gallons
SM Series - Buderus Thermoglaze Dual Coil Tanks
Buderus’ dual coil indirect DHW storage tanks, SM80 and SM100, are designed for solar and high performance applications.
- Tanks have two internal coils for connection to two heat sources such as one solar thermal system and one boiler
- Features a blue or universal white cover design, patented Thermoglaze® enamel interior and magnesium anode rod for optimal service life
- Second magnesium anode rod for extended tank life and a large front clean out port for easy service
- Available capacities 75 and 97 gallons
LT Series – Buderus Thermoglaze Horizontal Single-Coil Tanks
Short on space? The LT horizontal tanks are designed to fit
under Buderus boilers resulting in a smaller footprint.
- Horizontal design for small footprint
- Constant hot water at the turn of the tap
- Available capacities in 42, 52 and 76 gallons
SST Series – Buderus Stainless Steel Single-Coil Tanks
The SST stainless steel indirect hot water tank has a welded and passivated 316L stainless steel interior and a 316L stainless steel single coil heat exchanger. This provides durability and resistance to the corrosive tendencies of domestic water.
- Stainless steel heating coil efficiently transfers high volumes of BTU’s from the heat source todomestic water stored in the tank
- Two inches of high density CFC/HCFC-free polyurethane foam with a tested R Value of 13.4provide economical standby losses
- Available capacities 40, 67, 82 and 113 gallons