The pre-engineered design equals quality and consistency in construction and performance. The built-in energy recovery wheel provides up to 75% reduction in demand for cooling and heating equipment, equivalent to eliminating 4 to 40 tons additional capacity. This reduces installation costs and increases energy savings over the life of the unit.
Over 30 years of heat pump design experience lies behind the factory installed heat pump providing peace of mind and the knowledge that you will have a matched system. It also eliminates the cost and liability associated with field piping, charging and wiring by the contractor.
Integral Heat Pump Features
- Coaxial Water-to-Refrigerant Heat Exchanger
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Refrigerant Drier
- Serviceable Refrigerant Reversing Valves
- Compressor Motors are Overload Protected
- Integral Service/Charging Ports
- Hot gas bypass for low load control
- Refrigerant accumulators provide additional protection against compressor damage