- Panel Radiators can help save money by operating on lower supply temperatures than conventional baseboard heat.
- Panel Radiators are available in a two models: Model 21 is 2.5" thick, Model 22 is 4" thick
- Panel Radiators are cleaner, quieter, and provide a more consistent comfortable source of heat
- Panel Radiators are white in color, but can be field painted to match any décor
- Panel Radiators are reversable, supply and return connections can be made on the left or right hand side
- Panel Radiators have a large selection of installation accessories allowing compatibility in any application
- Panel Radiators are ideal in new construction, as well as suitable for retro-fit applications
Buderus Panel Radiator are clean, do not blow air or stir up dust, and their operation is virtually silent.
Buderus, the world’s largest producer of cast iron boilers, manufactures high output hydronic steel panel radiators which are stocked in the U.S. Panel radiators produce an incredibly comfortable heat by providing both convected and radiant heat. Radiant heat warms objects rather than air, creating a greater sense of warmth faster and at lower room temperatures. Buderus radiators are designed to operate with individual thermostats.