Bosch Climate 6000 AH Semi-Custom Commercial Air Handlers will fulfill your expectations for a quality air handling product. Designed for either indoor or outdoor application with 2” foamed panels and the outer panels coated with an AluZinc compound and an organic coating providing a salt spray test in excess of 2,000 hours, these air handlers lead the market for durability and innovative design.
The AH Series Commercial Air Handlers are available in 15 horizontal models, ranging from 800-38,000 CFM; and in vertical models ranging from 800-4,000 CFM.
Heating and Cooling Coils
Bosch AH Model cooling coils are available in the optional row and circuiting allow you to select a coil that is optimized for the specific project requirements. Electric heating elements are also available in the unit.
- 2" Double-wall sandwich-panel construction with R-13 insulation
- Choice of filters options
- Modular construction with sections tailored to your specification
- Single or multiple direct drive plenum fans with factory installed Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Industry-leading construction to provide thermal breaks, preventing exterior condensation
- Easy site assembly - units shipped assembled or in sections for field assembly
- Energy Recovery Options include: Heat Wheel, Cross-Flow Plate Heat Exchanger or Runaround Glycol Coils.
Access and Serviceability
All Bosch Model AH air handlers are constructed to allow service access availability from either the left or right hand side of the unit. Access to the interior of the unit is provided by quick release smart latches and hinged or completely removable door panels, allows easy access to all the unit components for servicing.
Water coils have air vents located on the outside of the unit for fast convenient bleeding of any trapped air in the system.
Fans and Motors
Direct-drive plenum fans offer easier maintenance as they do not have fan bearings, sheaves, or belts. Fans are driven by TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) foot mounted motors with double-shielded bearings and range from 1 HP to 15 HP.
- Insulation class: F
- Efficiency class: Premium
- Bearings life: L10 = 20,000 hours, L50 = 100,000 hours
- Shaft grounding rings available
Fan sets will operate in a wide range of supply voltages including: