Return Request Guidelines for Wholesalers ONLY
Dear Valued Customers - IMPORTANT CHANGES TO WARRANTY PROCESS!
• Effective April 1, 2014 -
• Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.’s Warranty Claim process for all Bosch and Buderus claims has been moved to our new ‘BoschProHVAC.com’ portal.
• Note: You must have a ‘username’ and ‘password’ to enter and use this system.
• If you have not signed up already please do so now. Thank you.
• You will have immediate access once you have requested an account.
• When you click ‘Log in here’ you will be redirected to the ‘BoschProHVAC.com' Wholesaler login / signup page.
• Once you log in please click the drop-down labeled ‘Wholesaler Tools’ and then you can enter a “Warranty Claim’ and ‘Return Request’. These have been combined for your convienience and ease of use.
All Warranty and Return Request Forms Are on the "BoschProHVAC.com" Portal
For your convenience we have moved the forms from our website into the ‘BoschProHVAC.com’ portal.
So now all your needs for placing warranty claims for Buderus, Bosch and FHP are all in one place.
This portal also provides the user with a ‘dashboard’ to view current claims and see the status as well as the RMA number.
A new feature is that the originator will receive an email with a ‘confirmation number’ that your request has been sent and received by Bosch. This dashboard will show this as well.
We hope you find this enhanced process more convenient, and feedback is welcome. Thank you.
We appreciate your business and will continue to make the claim process fair and efficient for our customers.
If you have any questions, please contact Bosch Customer Service at 1-866-642-3198.
New Warranty Claims Process
You will need a user name and password or create a new account
New Warranty Claims Process as of Apr 1, 2014
You must have a user name and password or create a new account